Information from our recent agent event
Thank you to all our agents who attended our recent event in Melbourne on 11 May.
Agents found out more about:
- Our highly qualified academic staff, more than 50 per cent of whom hold a PhD qualification. CIC also offers a comprehensive professional development and scholarly activity program that staff can complete which is considered to be more active than most other private colleges.
- How we are recording classes for many units, meaning students can review entire lectures outside of class time.
- The student services that help the incoming and existing cohorts throughout their time at CIC. These include the student hub, the Student Representative Body, our Welcome and Transition Campaign, and alumni association.
- Our learning support services and workshops that provide information and assistance on referencing, analysing assignment questions, effective note taking, writing reports and case studies, summarising and paraphrasing, academic English, exam preparation, Moodle support, and time management skills.
- The Career Assist Program which includes events where students can hear from industry professionals, career counselling, networking, résumé and cover letter writing, and interview preparation.
- The welfare team who can assist students with finding rental accommodation; local facilities in and around Melbourne, including where to find hospitals and medical clinics, consulates and embassies, cultural groups and religious congregations; public transport information; and private counselling.
- The importance CIC places on admitting the right student to a course.
To find out more about the above, please contact our Regional Student Recruitment Manager, Aditya Nomula at firstname.lastname@example.org.